Thursday, December 11, 2008

Twilight Indeed

Yeah, I got dragged to watch Twilight by Alycia, Tian Xi, Yi Fen and Heidy. I dunno, but I think I can say that the only thing about the movie I found okay was the fact that a good song was used in it, even if it was for less than 30 seconds. The song being Supermassive Black Hole by Muse.

My conclusion?
I wasted one and a half hours and ten bucks.

At least now I can say that I've watched it and not liked it. Ngeh. Not my kinda movie. =|

EDIT : Alright, so as my brother later pointed out, the song played for longer than 30 seconds. However, as I pointed out to him, when you're in a movie like Twilight and they start playing a good song like that, it feels like less than 30 seconds compared to the rest of the movie.

Sincerely,
Whatsisface.

1 comment:

Mariel Nonis said...

hahhaa hello! i found ur blog! glad to find someone who doesnt like twilight. keep it up!