Sunday, July 5, 2009

Because I Can

I don't have anything to write about, and I haven't completed any of the drawings I want to complete, so here's something to occupy you :

Guess the song title! It's stuff I listen to, not random songs I decide to put in, if it helps. No using search engines, hmm?

1. Mama take this badge from me, I can't use it anymore Aud
2. She's got a smile that it seems to me, reminds of childhood memories Ooi Giap
3. Ooh baby don't you know I suffer? Ooh baby can't you hear me moan? Ooi Giap
4. I got a lot to say to you, yeah I got a lot to say Carmen
5. I was caught, in the middle of a railroad track
6. They told him don't you ever come around here Louis
7. And when it rains, on this side of town it touches everything Jon
8. They come from every state to find, some dreams were meant to be declined Ooi Giap
9. Head under the water and they tell me, to breathe easy for awhile Cheryl
10. Sex is currency, she sells cars, she magazines Cheryl
11. Since the moment I spotted you, like walking 'round with little wings on my shoes Aud
12. I'm sitting in a room made up of only big white walls Jon
13. Four years you think for sure, that's all you've got to endure Ooi Giap
14. I took her out it was a Friday night, I wore cologne to get the feeling right Ooi Giap
15. Don't leave me all alone, just drop me off at home Ern
16. The rain rain rain came down down down in rushing rising rivlets
17. Do you remember when, you were way back then, you held the world inside your hands
18. Come to decide that the things that I tried, were in my life just to get high on
19. My baby's on the level, I try to read her mind Sabreena
20. Face down with the LA curbside endings, with the ones and zeroes Alicea
21. See me ride out of the sunset, on your colour TV screen
22. Grab the bull by the horns the old addage goes, nobody tells you where to go from there
23. I've been here before a few times, and I'm quite aware we're dying
24. I talk to you every now and then, I never felt so alone again
25. My child arrived just the other day, came to the world in the usual way
26. Just talk yourself up and tear yourself down, you've hit your one wall, now find a way around Sandra
27. As he came into the window, it was the sound of a crescendo Sabreena
28. We tried so hard to understand, but we can't, we held the world out in our hands and you ran away Sandra
29. I am finding out that maybe I was wrong, that I've fallen down and I can't do this alone Aud
30. And here we go again, with all the things we said, and not a minute spent Sabreena
45. Jonas Brothers Epic Phail

No comments: