Monday, August 11, 2008

Why Indeed?

Quite a few people've come up to me asking something along the lines of, "What's with the Mr. Bunnsy stories?", "Can't you write something else?" or "Why Mr. Bunnsy, anyway?". Well, Mr. Bunnsy is a character I took from a story within a story and expanded on. As for the latter, yes I can write something else, but it probably wouldn't be as good. I post about my daily life, because well, that'd be kinda boring, now wouldn't it?

"woke up today at 9 and still had homeworkz, but I read instead, lolx. Went to school, nothing new, but some guy fell down. he hit is face haha. it waz funneh. gtg now ciaoz."

I also refuse to talk about my feelings online, where everyone can see it. Because it's none-a-your business. [insert something happy here]

No comments: